Thursday, October 2, 2014

Passion Project Update 1

The past 2 weeks working on the passion project have been not as hard as I thought it would be. When we first started working on the passion project, I already knew the first topic I wanted to research, which was the grunge trend. Finding information on it wasn't complicated, since almost everything is on the internet nowadays. Then I researched how it's come back since it was a very popular trend in the 90's. Finding how it's come back wasn't that hard either, and I completed that first part of my project. My only concern, is what I might research next, since my topic is such a broad idea, and I'm already wondering how I plan on presenting my project to the class (look book, powerpoint, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Grunge was such a big piece of my childhood; I love that you've started with this. Which style do you think you'll research next?

    ReplyDelete