Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Update 2

It's been a few weeks since we started our passion project. I haven't had much difficulty finding information on the things I'm searching up. I put the finishing touches on my research on the grunge trend and I started on my next trend which was a preppy inspired trend (for both girls and guys) and I was very successful in finding the things I needed to. I'm not quite done with it yet though, I still need to find how that style of fashion has made it's return from the 90's. After these past few weeks, I think I'm going to strive to find actual styles of trends instead of just certain clothing pieces, since it won't take as much time, and it would be easier to find.

I'm thinking about having a portion of my passion project be regrettable trends of the 90's that have come back. Mostly because I came across a website that had some items listed and it's honestly really weird seeing these trends to be back in stores. But before I do that, I plan on finding a few more fashion trends of the 90's and then figure out my presentation format. I'm thinking about doing a PowerPoint presentation instead of a physical copy to make it a little bit easier. Still thinking about it though.

1 comment: